[FC] 1964 corvan

Ray Smit smacktrailersllc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 12:28:39 EDT 2005

Well its a 1964 corvan  6 cylinder  motor .. manual tranny... has 98118 miles on it ....
 it only has survace rust  .. has not  had any body work done... has a small dent in  right rear 1/4 panel...all glass is  there and in good shape .. doors open and  close easily all the door handles are there ...has all 5 original wheels ...we have had it running but we think it needs a fuel pump ....   It also has 8 doors has double doors on left side .........
                                                   If you would like to talk to us  We can be reached at
                                                                   1-417-232-4595
                                                                         Thank You,
                                                                         Ray Smith
                                                                         Lockwood MO.
 We are asking 5000.00  or BEST OFFER Call if  you would loike to talk bout it ....

Gary Swiatowy <mopar at jbcs2.net> wrote:
Generally speaking if someone wants to sell a vehicle through the internet,
it is helpful to include a location as to where the vehicle is, and a much
better description as to the condition of the vehicle. Does it need body
work, motor, interior? Does it run?
Then it is beneficial to the seller to include a price............

We have no idea where in the country you are located so someone who may be
looking for a van has no idea if you are in California, or

Gary Swiatowy