[FC] 1964 corvan for sale

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 16:09:39 EDT 2005

I also thought the same thing about the price.  My experience is that when they want ridiculous money, that any offer you make isn't going to make them happy unless it is really close to there inflated idea of value.  Usually they wind up selling it for a lot less, but not to anyone that has looked at it when they were asking the big $$$$ because they don't want anyone to know that it sold for a lot less than they were originally asking.  They have to save face by doing this... Paul in CT