[FC] A Rampside Trip

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Jun 9 11:43:29 EDT 2005

Ok I did not know about this untill after the fact so I could not say
no.  But one day my dad came across a player piano for sale and had to
have it.  What to do, no running rampside, and his other truck had a
camper and had a tailgate to high to easily move it.  Solution?  He
towed the rampside to pick up the piano, and towed it back.
-Geoff Johnson