[FC] Review of Six From Sixty DVD

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Jun 21 21:19:15 EDT 2005

Hi folks!

This would be a good addition to any car enthusiasts library, especially a Corvair fan, except I could not get it to work properly on our Zenith DVD player.

The first one I received worked perfectly the first time through. Good footage of Corvairs running around in fields and streams (don't show this one to David Suzuki!) and test tracks and getting smacked by an Impala and smacking an Impala and trying to roll over and rolling over..... lots of good stuff that could be run for spectators at a car show. It also had other funky 60s style promotional films of Fords and GMs and VWs and Goodyear Tires and Shell Gas.

There is nothing to not like except that the second one also would not run properly in our DVD player either!

I tried it on our daughter and son-in-law's playstation and it worked perfectly.

Fair warning! This is a writeable DVD that apparently does not have sufficient quality to run on all DVD players.

I will have our local computer guru check the DVD to see if anything can be done to make it more reliable and report back to this group.

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC