[FC] Additional Tailights

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jun 29 10:47:17 EDT 2005

There had been some dicussion of aditional tailights for an FC.  Well
yesterday I spotted some that would fit in the end of the strip on the
tailgate or back doors very nicely.  These were off a 72 Ford Courier,
exact right
height, rectangular, and even have the right contour so they could fit up
against the end of the stripe.  I held them up to a decrepit rampside
and they look like they would work quite well.  With Stock lenses could be
aditional taillights or custom ones could be backup lights.

Now if only I had a rampside of my own to try it on.

-Geoff Johnson