[FC] FW: rampside camper

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Tue Mar 1 12:26:11 EST 2005

  If you were closer and I had a rampside I sure would be Gary!!  We had one
of the campers here in town but when she tried to sell it, she got no takers
and they basically ripped it apart getting it off...we looked at buying both
from her but the wife thought it too small for me...I am a big guy they tell
me...anyway, my tent fits nicely in the back seat of the coupe!!

  Del Patten...CNM