[FC] towing..now CT Corsa

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 16:40:04 EST 2005

The Bay State Chapter is in Walpole MA on the Southeastern side of the state, and the Colonial Chapter is also on the Northeastern end of the state.  One is above Boston and the other I below Boston.  I believe that there is a chapter in Albany N.Y. that is active, however, I am not involved with any chapters any longer.  If there is any way that I can help you, just let me know.  I live in Woodstock CT and the Bay State Chapter is about a 1 1/2 hour ride from here and the Colonial Chapter is about a 2 hour ride.  Paul in Ct on the MA line