[FC] Rampside parts

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Mar 14 00:00:02 EST 2005

Depending on the year, there are potentially lots of small parts worth
saving, if they are in place. Examples:

Gravel shield up under the front.

Fresh air door and lever in nose if a '64.

Air block-off plates in the cavities on either side of the engine
compartment.

Radio and radio enclosure (especially the small metal bracket on top).

Oval plastic plugs in bed.

Glovebox door if deluxe. Driver's door armrest if deluxe. Passenger side sun
visor if deluxe. Windshield stainless trim if deluxe.

--Kent