[FC] backup lights

Timothy T Werner wern3 at juno.com
Tue Mar 15 14:23:43 EST 2005

Fc owners
This is my first early of any kind and my first FC. The drive train I
removed from my Rampside had a backup light switch in the transmission,
although no backup lights on the vehicle. (maybe it was a car drivetrain
that had been substituted !?). Also, I thought I had seen a picture of a
Greenbrier owned by a couple down in Fla. who restored a camper version
last fall and in the photos in the Communique it looks like the
taillights have a clear square "window" in them for a backup light. Was
this an option?
Tim