[FC] Rampside parts - backup lamp

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 20:25:11 EST 2005

some of the fc's i parted out had dealer installed round clear lights as
backups. they were usually mounted on the engine lid but a few were mounted under
the tail lights on the body and looked like junk to me.. i have been trying to
find pictures i took somewhere around here since this thread started but they
have vanished. i plan on something on my fc's but not sure yet how i want to
install them. they gotta look good to me or ill go without, but the way i park
i need them. im always backing in the garages i use in the dark after cruise
ins etc...    regards, tim colson