[FC] gas pedal spring

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Mon Mar 21 09:59:40 EST 2005

Hello group,

Got some work done over the weekend on the rampy.  S/S gas tank was slipped
into place and vent, filler and pick up tube/sender locations were marked.
The tank received its custom dimples for the the three bolts that intrude
into the gas tanks space.  A ball peen hammer and a 5lb sledge put them in
nicely.

While under the front of the rampy I looked into my problem of no returning
gas pedal.  As I suspected (also JR mentioned to check) the spring is
missing on the gas pedal linkage.  The brake pedal spring is there.  What
options do I have to replace this spring?

Keith Hammett