[FC] Headliner

Dave Sanger dksanger at pentel.net
Mon Mar 21 10:00:14 EST 2005

Bill,

Clarks list headliner material; solid and perforated. They will send you
some color samples free -- while and silver, as I recall.

The old headliner should pull out and will need some extra care to get the
old glue off. I suggest you make a template using heavy paper. Then it's
juts a matter of gluing in place. Clarks also sells the spray adhesive.

Hope this helps.

Dave Sanger
Traverse City, MI
63 Rampside