[FC] What colour is the floor in a GB?

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 23:35:00 EST 2005

It is the same color paint as the interior of the trunk of a 1980's Mercedes Benz automobile.  You can also use Clarks shock absorber paint which is also a very close match.   Glasurit paint is the original equipment paint for Mercedes, so that is the best place to get your paint mixed correctly... Paul in CT.