[FC] What colour is the floor in a GB?

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Fri Mar 25 14:28:55 EST 2005

I just took another look at Kent Sullivan's website section on paint
interior and exteriors.... and scrolled way way down and found a little
section on 1964 interior colours.... low and behold, Charcoal Gray is listed
there with the Dupont and Ditzler numbers..... oh joy!
Is it safe to assume that this is the floor colour in GBs? Are all GB floors
the same colour?
Thanx everyone who replied to my question.... Kent, what say you?
thanx
Merv