[FC] bearing sucess

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:58:07 EST 2005

Thanks for the help, re-greasing was a snap after I split the case.  The biggest hangup was trying to find where I left my rivet gun, I did have to drill the clearance holes for the rivets a little bigger because the rivet head is on the wrong side now.
Someone asked where I heard about the drill a hole method, one source was how to keep your Corvair alive page 79. If I would have followed that advice I probably would have drilled right into the race.

Tom St. Amand