[FC] FW: Could really use some help IDing a part

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun May 1 19:50:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no part number anywhere on the item. The similar
Corvair part still has a sticker with its number, as you can see in the
second picture.

There is some sort of logo, I suppose from the supplier, on both the mystery
piece and the Corvair piece. The logo is the same on both. It's diamond
shaped and appears to be formed from the letters W, N, and P if I remember
correctly. (The part is not in front of me as I type this.)

--Kent