[FC] Window woes

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 22:55:34 EDT 2005

     Thanks for all the help with getting my driver
side window back in place. The WD-40 with the neoprene
seemed to work well.
     I have another question about the fuzzies in the
front window channel. I bought a pair of replacement
channels from one of the vendors. It looks like it's a
bit narrower than the original channel and it will
require drilling out of the rivets in the old channel
and then riveting the replacement channel in place. I
seem to remember someone saying they removed the fuzzy
material from the existing channel and glued in a
replacement. Does this ring any bells? If so, where
can I purchase the replacement fuzzy material? Should
I just hit up the local auto glass shop?

Thanks,

TiM McCann
'61 Electric Rampside