[FC] ADDCO Anti-sway Bars on FC's

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue May 3 13:19:15 EDT 2005

I have had them on my Rampside for 20 years. The front works as you would
think it would and goes in fairly easily.  The rear bar is terrible.  It
works but is a bear to get in and working.  I ended up replacing the rubber
mounting bushings with polyurethane and welding the rear end mounts on the
rear control arms where I thought they should be.  The most noticeable
improvement is in the vehicle's reaction to crosswind.
Jim Davis