[FC] CLUNK-CLUNK

Michael Emanuele rampside at ncweb.com
Mon May 9 10:01:10 EDT 2005

While driving my eight door yesterday I down shifted into second and rounded a corner bring the right rear off the ground. When the van came back down and grabbed the road there was a loud clunk-clunk-clunk. I thought that I probably blew a universal joint. During my inspection this morning I find that I can turn the differential a complete revolution and then it locks up. I am obviously going to pull the trans axle, what can I be looking for?

All help appreciated,
Mike Emanuele
61 Rampside - daily driver
61 Eight Door - up on blocks for now