[FC] (no subject)

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue May 10 09:47:32 EDT 2005

I recommend the 70 -79 AMC 1 inch.  The Source (David Herrin) has the
kits.  It has the ports on the left (when mounted) so frame rail
interference is not a problem.  David also includes custom right angle
adapters for the lines and a spacer to allow the proper alignment of the
brake pushrod. I have the kits on my Rampside and Greenbrier.
Jim Davis