[FC] Very noisy lifters first startup... twenty minutes later...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun May 15 20:39:23 EDT 2005

You can:

  - Start it up, go inside, and have your favorite cold one.  Take your
time, by the time you're done it should be quiet.

If you are out of your favorite cold beverage:

  - Start it up, take it for a drive for 20 minutes to a store.  Pick up
your favorite cold beverage.  Drive home.  When you are back, the
engine should sound just fine.  Go inside and enjoy a cold one.

--Bryan