[FC] (now Webshots complaint)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu May 19 21:48:51 EDT 2005

do not ever click on any of those boxes and things will be fine.  any popups
or gray flashing boxes will be a problem.  most puters will weather them ok if
up to date with virus scans and firewalls but why bother.
now for the door latch...they change rather on the easy side.  i went to
change mine once but when i got it out in my hand i found i could repair it by
activating it (like pushing the button) then spinning the toothed wheel to a
better position.  soo now i check that if my seatbelt gets caught or it acts up
and it fixes it.  been a long time since i have had to repeat.. so i suggest
trying it..only takes a second.   regards, tim colson