[FC] Webshots complaint

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Fri May 20 09:39:08 EDT 2005

Merv,

This is the only complaint that I have received.  Sometime back I also
posted them on a yahoo group site and I got more complaints on not wanting
to join another group.  That is when I got the suggestion to put them on
Webshots.  If anyone would prefer that I just send them the pictures I can
do that, might take me a bit of time to find them and get them in a send
able format.

Keith Hammett