[FC] Broken Valve Cover Bolt

rcrawf4827 at att.net rcrawf4827 at att.net
Sat May 21 00:20:44 EDT 2005

If anyone would like a jpg (or is it a bmp?) of a Rigid brand screw extractor stuck in a broken off piece of Corvair valve cover bolt, let me know and I will email it to you. I might still  have a picture of a hex nut mig welded to broken off Corvair exhaust manifold stud, too.

Bob C   64  Greenbrier "rust bucket" DeLuxe

-------------- Original message from VairMech at aol.com: --------------