[FC] FC SHROUD SEALS

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed May 25 16:22:08 EDT 2005

The hole spacing is correct for standard HD staples.  Lay the shroud on the
new seal strip over a board and drill through the old holes and the new seal
strip.  Then I enlarged the holes in the backup strip with a 1/16" drill (or
smaller, I don't remember what I used).  Then push in new 3/8" or 1/4"
staples and bend them over.  It doesn't really take too long.
RonH