[FC] Name that part

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon May 30 14:51:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/28/2005 9:01:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
walthours at starpower.net writes:

I would  like to get one
of those under cab tin shields(?) first which I think would  also help, and
make the mounting of the spoiler easier.  I think it  would be easier to seek
out one of these if I knew exactly what it is  called.  I believe they only
came on '64 & '65 FC's.  Can  anyone help identify the part?  Better yet,
does anyone have an extra  they may be willing to part with?

    Not to let the cat out of the proverbial bag, but I  do think someone is
working on reproducing those shields. They will not be 100%  stock from what I
understand. They will be a close representation, like 99%  stock.
    Any interest in this project other than one  person?
    Ken Hand