[FC] Engine air outlet grille

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Nov 1 12:07:23 EST 2005

Hi,

I noticed that the information I have about which model(s) this grille was
available on for 1964 is not completely clear. The transcription I did of
the dealer option info (http://www.corvairkid.com/64fcopts.htm) does not
mention the grille, which would imply that it is standard equipment on at
least one model that year.

The '64 FC assembly manual lists it in section 11-13 and says it applies to
model 1206 only, which is the Greenbrier. So that seems to imply that it is
standard equipment for the Greenbrier only.

But then the intro page for RPO Z60 shows it too (as item #39), says that it
applies to model -06 (Greenbrier) and to see page 11-13 for details.

So, I think this is all saying that the grille was not available on Corvan
or Rampside. And that it was available on Greenbrier. But is it on all
Greenbriers or just those with RPO Z60 (deluxe body equipment)?

Thanks.