[FC] Brake Tubing Bending

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 13:12:39 EST 2005

I changed to DM on my Rampy 2 or 3 years ago.  I only recall tight radius at
(near) the Master itself.  Seems like those lines came from the vendor -
either as part of the MC kit or separate - don't recall which at this time.
I do recall having to tweak them a bit, but the bends were close to start
with.

I ordered the other lines (at a convention) and when they arrived after
convention, the long line had a coupler.  Had I known that, I could have
just gone to the local auto part store for the same thing.

Later, JR