[FC] Trans cross member

Diane Galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Sun Nov 13 22:53:35 EST 2005

 I know there is a "green" bearing that fits the EM. I have one. It has no
identification as to Manufacturer, or part number. I do not know if there is
one that fits the FC. The "green" bearing is manufactured by Green
Manufacturing Co. They are in essence, just a flange bearing. Their
dimensions and appearance is identical to the Hyatt bearing.  Pictures
showing the physical difference would be difficult. The inner bearing race
does stick out from the seal 3/16-1/4 inch on the outboard side, as opposed
to nearly flush on the Hyatt. If you are holding it in your hand, the inner
race is firm in its position on the "green" bearing, as opposed to having
radial flexibility for self aligning on the Hyatt.
     Bob