[FC] Editor Needed

Diane Galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Tue Nov 15 10:20:12 EST 2005

 Our local car club's newsletter is put on our website and everyone in the
club can acess it there, and  print their own in color if they so desire.

By the same token the Ultra Van newsletter is sent as a PDF and comes in
color, and I can print or not print. and there are those who prefer the
hard" copy, in black and white.

I remeber well the discussion, at the convention 2 years ago in Pennsylvania

Diane Galli