[FC] ATTN VENDORS: FC Vent Window Assemblies

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 21 09:37:30 EST 2005

My rule of thumb is to pay myself $25 an hour.  So, $250 for a pair
would be about right.  Only catch is rechroming - as Garry pointed out,
putting some in that work but don't look good would be less satisfying.
  I'd guess $400 for a pair that are essentially new would be a good
place to start.

--Bryan