[FC] rampy motor

Timothy T Werner wern3 at juno.com
Mon Nov 21 09:56:44 EST 2005

Guys
I have the old motor out of my Rampy as I repair the "frame" and
underpinnings of the machine.  At the same time, I am gathering info on
the truck, a 1961 deluxe 95 Rampside. The motor I took out has a block
marking as per:
TIIIIV and the head is marked 3Y8688916B. It has a 4 -speed, manual
chokes and a backup light switch in the tranny. I am guessing that this
is a later model car motor??
Also, the rear brakes have self - adjusters on them.
Where do i go to find out what this drivetrain came from?
Thanks men
Tim