[FC] Vent Frame Refurbish

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 13:43:23 EST 2005

Whenever I have replace the window track material, I drilled out the original rivets and then glued the new into place.  Much faster and just as good with today's modern adhesives that don't come loose.  Today, they have adhesives that are so strong that the manufacturers are using them to hold body panels together in place of welding.  Paul in CT....