[FC] rampy motor

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 21 23:22:03 EST 2005

So, would the factory have ever installed a BU switch in a MANUAL
transmission on an FC?

Are FC Manual cases different part numbers than Car Manual cases?  And if
so, is the difference the lack of a tapped hole on the FC cases.  Remember,
this is the era of saving a dime, and why would GM tap a thread into an FC
case if it wasn't necessary?<grin>

Regards,
Joel