[FC] rampy BU switch

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 23:51:45 EST 2005

The 3 speed back up light switch didn't mount in the transmission, it mounted on the transmission shift tube.  A totally different animal than the 4 speed transmission switches that mount in the bottom of the transmission.  I have never broke one off, but I have seen a lot of them damaged as a result of not removing it before the engine / trans axle assembly was removed from the car.  Usually the wires get torn out of the switch.  Paul in CT.....