[FC] Front brake hose springs plus part wanted.

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 20:09:05 EST 2005

The weather was nice enough today to work in the storage area of the shop.
My project was to remove and inspect the gas tank from my '61 Greenbrier
that sat in a barn from 1976 until I rescued it last spring.  One thing that
caught my eye was the "screen door" springs attached to the middle of each
of the front brake hoses (my guess it to pull them back out of the way.  Are
these stock?

The tank was nice and clean, once I dumped out about 5 gallons of stale gas.
I figure it is a great time to replace the brake line that runs beside the
tank.

I am looking for the pan that goes underneath the front of the FC any one
have one they would like to sell or trade?

Terry Kalp