[FC] greenbriar Simpsons connection

Rosco P Coltrane gren63cor at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 12:35:26 EDT 2005

I never noticed the simpsons but did see quite a few greenbriars on "the king of the hill". one of the writers must own one because there are numerous episodes with vans in them, Just one i can think of is the episode where peggy skydives. The first part ends with hank standing in front of a greenbriar.I cant say their show is in good taste but at least their taste in vans is

Merv Krull <krupross at sunwave.net> wrote: Hahahahaha... too funny! Who knew that the Simpsons would be the
international symbol for the all american family.....
actually, it is not far from the all canadian family too!!!
Thanx for the info!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC