[FC] key barrel

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 21:42:41 EDT 2005

When you get the lock cylinder out, there is a number stamped on the side of the  barrel.  This is the key number and should be recorded, so if you need a new key, it can be made from this number by a locksmith.  If you have lost the keys to the vehicle, then you are out of luck unless you can find someone that has a set of master keys for you to use.  I am very protective of my set since they are no longer made and impossible to replace.  Paul in Ct