[FC] key barrel

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 00:18:35 EDT 2005

I guess if you have an emergency situation, the locksmith is the way you
have to go.  I suspect that lc would make a key for considerably less $$ and
mail it to you.

BTW - I believe that there is 2, possibly 3 variations on the blanks.  I do
know that  B10 and 11 fit '65 and '66.  I don't really know about other
years.  My '61 Rampside IGN key has the letter A on it, but it sure looks
like a B10.  The (sort of) oval head key - one is unmarked and the other
(spare) has B11.

Later years - '68 and or '69 may not take the B10 or B11.  Don't know about
'67.  But - there were no trucks then, anyway.

Later, JR