[FC] seeling of my baby> 63 Greenbriar unfinished but clean

Rosco P Coltrane gren63cor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 14:54:52 EDT 2005

Shes got to go.{ allready sold my wife and kids]
63 greenbriar with deluxe upholstery and lots "o" spare parts including a f/c 63 engine.It has a 65 car engine in it now with 4 speed Not running, was doing a valve adjusment that turned into replacing cyl head gaskets that ended up putting off the restoration until,, but its very clean, from arizona and will sell for $700 obo Its in west Houston/Katy TX  now and you can reach me at gren63cor at yahoo.com