[FC] electrical question...

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 20:34:34 EDT 2005

So, now I'm starting to drive around the 2-year project rampside (thanks for
all the previous help!). I still get the "cutting out" at near full throttle
(all gears), and I've noticed that my headlights flicker with the "pulse" of
the engine. This doesn't go away when I give it more gas. Also, the turn signals
blink once every second or two when on; a little faster when the rpms are
higher. Is there any chance all these are related? Maybe I need some new wiring
or alternator?

thanks in advance.