Fwd: [FC] Corvair vans in Europe

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Mon Sep 12 16:19:18 EDT 2005

> hi, i was wondering if there's any chance to find a
> greenbrier for sale in europe...i fell in love with
> this vehicule but i've searched the whole www to spot
> one in europe...none!

Well, checkout www.corvair.de ... I happen to own a Greenbrier,
a Corvan and a Rampside besides a Monza station wagon, and I am
sitting right in the middle of Europe, an hour south of Frankfurt
airport. And my Greenbrier and the Corvan are for sale, as I plan
to reduce from 4 down to 2 Corvair projects. Price is right, but
in good hands only ;-)

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan