[FC] WTB: FC Right Rear 1/4 Panel

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 12 20:40:31 EDT 2005

I spoke with Mark a few months ago - he does a little Corvair business
here and there, but it's no longer his primary income.  You might try
California Corvairs, a number of folks have mentioned them for used
sheetmetal.

http://www.californiacorvairparts.com/

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa