[FC] Screws for front door driver's side armrest

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Sep 22 11:35:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

Can someone please describe the type of screw that is used to secure the
front door driver's side armrest? I assume all FCs use the same fastener,
but if not, I am interested specifically in what a '64 Rampside used. I
tried the same type of screw (1 3/4" round head Phillips sheet metal, #12 or
so) that is used on a late car and it does not fit.

Specifics on the size, length, thread pitch, head style, etc. would all be
appreciated.

Thanks!