[FC] SEATS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 16:32:17 EDT 2005

i have seen many different seats installed in FC's. not many look that good
to me. it will require a lot of work on the outer frames to make them look
right.  later gm cars are about 4 inches narrower than the corvair fc. that  was
a surprise. i drove right out into the parts yard and did research on this
over a year ago. i did find a power rear seat for a van that seems to be in
several kinds of conversions that's neat. it changes angle or becomes a flat bed
 with a push of the button.  hmmmm....
my stock bench seat was redone for me years ago and is very comfortable on
long trips even with my bad back.  i think i might duplicate it and add  heater
elements out of later buick / cad. looking into it as i get time.  i  already
have the 120 amp alternator .
regards, always dreamin , tim colson