[FC] FC Bench Seat Upgrades

Joel Rushworth - Morton-Clarke Victoria joelr at morton-clarke.com
Fri Sep 30 21:55:28 EDT 2005

David,

If I was to have it custom done, I'd have it made with a sport size "bucket"
area for my butt with a little side boltering, then a shorty arm rest off
set towards the driver, (it would have to be short or it would interfere
with shifting) then a flat "half seat" size area (for the dog) and then
another sport size bucket area for the passenger.

As for the new Accel Cable.....  It is working SWEET!!  I'm going to see how
light a spring I can use with it and still get the throttle blades closed
because the new cable is so smooth is contributes almost zero resistance.

Regards,
Joel