[FC] weird elec.problem summary

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 11:38:15 EDT 2006

Thanks for everyone's input. I have started on the trial and error path,  and
have discovered that the battery from my Tacoma doesn't cause the same
problem when used in the rampside. The belt was loose; and maybe there wasn't
enough charge in the battery to work properly under load, or maybe the 3 year  old
Costco battery has reached it's end. I'm charging it up right now, and will
replace it and give it a try this afternoon. I will post my results for future
 reference by anyone who comes across the same problem/symptoms.

PS; a Dremel is a wonderful tool to clean contacts, if you don't have a
Dremel kit, get one.

Bill