[FC] Re: Corvanatics Digest, Vol 15, Issue 16 - sway bars

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 22 14:03:55 EDT 2006

John Luscinski <vair_65 at yahoo.com> wrote:.

>What made you to descide to get sway bar or or bars? What were the downfall not having them? What was the improvement? Who sells them?

from the Corvanatics mailing list, Wed, 1 Mar 2006

From: Mikeamauro at aol.com
Subject: Re: [FC] Re: anti sway bar
To: corvanatics at corvair.org

"...They are still made and listed in the Addco catalog (stock #145 for
the FC front and #309 for the rear)
Jim Davis..."

I put Adco bars on my wife's 64 Greenbrier...world of diference;  cornering
is almost like a car. Small investment, big return.

Mike Mauro

Alma Quesnel wrote:

I contacted Addco and have what I hope is good news. They have a good
stock of FC bars at $110 per bar for either front or rear and this
price includes shipping! Since shipping can costly, $110 total seems
like a fair price. Each bar comes with all the necessary pieces and
mounting hardware. To get this price call  800-621-8916 and ask for
Shelly.