[FC] WCC erun, now Hot Nites In The City...

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Apr 25 23:13:47 EDT 2006

Wow! I love what is happening.... awesome!

For the Corvanatics... Hot Nite In The City takes place in Kamloops BC on Friday and Saturday August 11 and 12, 2006.

It looks like a sizeable number of WCCers will be there.... A Corvair Takeover!

Loretta and I plan on participating in the poker run, party, sleep a bit, assemble early Sat so that Corvairs will arrive all at once and be parked together.

Hot Nite link:
http://www.hotniteinthecity.com/pages/1/index.htm

We will be staying at:  Scott's Inn & Restaurant
     551 11th Ave
      Kamloops BC

     Phone Number: 250 372-8221

      $79/night plus 17% room tax