[FC] FC exhaust

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 23:45:25 EDT 2006

I got my new exhaust system from @%#!&$ today, and it almost fit! There  was
only a stubborn 1/8" difference in the crossover pipe, nothing a 6' prybar
couldn't take care of. Continuing with the project, I'm pondering the stainless
muffler strap that was included. I do not seem to have any place to loop the
"hook" around, and the included "special bolt" doesn't seem to go anywhere
that  I can see. There are no exposed bolt holes that would lead me to believe
that  something is missing. The round muffler fits great in the cavity under
the body;  equidistant the whole way. Before I give up and fabricate my own
muffler hanger,  does anyone have a clue on where the included hanger parts might
go?  Thanks.

Bill